Dr. Darabi is one of only few dermatologists in the nation to be triple board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology in Dermatology, Mohs Skin Cancer Surgery and Dermatopathology.
After practicing medical dermatology, Mohs surgery and dermatopathology in Carver County since 2012, Dr. Darabi opened the private dermatology and Mohs skin cancer surgery practice Skin Professionals West in 2021 and rebranded as Darabi Dermatology in spring of 2022.
Dr. Cera Hill joined Darabi Dermatology in January 2023 and sees patients on select days each month. She is board-certified in Dermatology.
Dr. Darabi and Dr. Hill see patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly, and focus their practice especially on the prevention, early detection and treatment of skin cancer.
- Meet Dr. Darabi for more information about Dr. Darabi's education, training and expertise.
- Meet Dr. Cera Hill for more information about Dr. Cera Hill's education, training and expertise.
- Services to learn about medical, surgical and cosmetic services we provide.
- Patient Center to learn about office policies, insurance accepted, forms, and patient education materials.
- Patient Portal to log into your chart, view visit notes, lab and biopsy results, bills, update medical history and allergies.
- Appointments to view our appointment availability for Established Patients and immediately schedule your follow-up appointment online.
- Bill Payment to pay your bill online.
- Contact Us for hours, directions, phone and fax number, our email.