Dr. Kamruz Darabi is one of only few dermatologists in the nation to be triple board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology in Dermatology, Mohs Skin Cancer Surgery and Dermatopathology.
After practicing for nine years Medical Dermatology, Mohs surgery and Dermatopathology in Carver County, Dr. Darabi opened in 2021 his private practice Skin Professionals West and rebranded as Darabi Dermatology in 2022.
Nurse Practitioner Kendyl Zeidler (NP-C) joined our practice in 2023 and completed a rigorous Dermatology training program.
Dr. Darabi and Nurse Practitioner Kendyl Zeidler, NP-C, see patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly, and focus their practice especially on the prevention, early detection and treatment of skin cancer. Please visit:
- Meet Dr. Darabi and Kendyl Zeidler, NP-C, for more information about their education, training and expertise.
- Services to learn about medical, surgical and cosmetic services we provide.
- Patient Center to learn about office policies, insurances accepted, patient forms, and patient education materials.
- Patient Portal to log into your chart, view visit notes, lab and biopsy results, bills and to update your medical history.
- Appointments to view our appointment availability and immediately schedule your follow-up appointment online from the convenience of your device.
- Bill Payment to pay your bill online.
- Contact Us with any questions.