Dr. Darabi is one of only few dermatologists in the nation to be triple board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology in Dermatology, Mohs Skin Cancer Surgery and Dermatopathology.
After practicing general dermatology, Mohs surgery and dermatopathology in Carver County since 2012, Dr. Darabi opened the private dermatology and Mohs skin cancer surgery practice Skin Professionals West in 2021 and rebranded as Darabi Dermatology in spring of 2022.
Dr. Cera Hill and Dr. Carney joined Darabi Dermatology in January 2023 and see patients on select days each month. Both are board-certified in Dermatology.
Dr. Darabi, Dr. Hill, and Dr. Carney see patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly, and focus their practice especially on the prevention, early detection and treatment of skin cancer.
- Meet Dr. Darabi for more information about Dr. Darabi's education, training and expertise.
- Meet Dr. Cera Hill for more information about Dr. Cera Hill's education, training and expertise.
- Meet Dr. Carney for more information about Dr. Carney's education, training and expertise.
- Services to learn about medical, surgical and cosmetic services we provide.
- Patient Center to learn about office policies, insurance accepted, forms, and patient education materials.
- Patient Portal to log into your chart, view visit notes, lab and biopsy results, bills, update medical history and allergies.
- Appointments to view our appointment availability and immediately schedule your appointment online.
- Bill Payment to pay your bill online.
- Contact Us for hours, directions, phone and fax number, our email.